25.1.13

Day 39 - How did I miss the Fransk?!

Fun fact, the Fransk aspect of our first meal in Denmark is not limited to hot dog carts. In the local grocery, you can buy something called Fransk Sauce. It is packed in a mustard / ketchup style bottle. It is white. It looks like mayonnaise. It may well be mayonnaise. I have yet to partake.

In Denmark, whatever it may be, we - and I use that term loosely - call it Fransk Sauce. I will need further review. Sorry Myriam!

This is all a round about way to say, we have a blog visitor from a new country. France!

2 comments:

  1. Tom Kerestes28/1/13 14:38

    Could your France visitor been Maggie when she was in Paris? Do you when you had the visitor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Maggie was back in the US before we moved here. I think it's a satellite thing....

    ReplyDelete