4.1.13

Day 18 - "Flat" panoramas of my "Flat"

That felt a bit palindromic, no?

So, for $0.99 (5.60 DKK) I purchased a 360 degree panoramic pic app for the iPhone. It's not too bad. My shaky caffeinated hands were not the best for it, but it gives you a decent idea of our apartment / flat. Click each pic to expand.

Living Room
Extra Bedroom / Office
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
These are super wide, so it might be a decent idea to save them to your computer and then view them full size.

I hope to have some of the hall and exterior shortly. Perhaps a movie tour!

It's another gray day here, which will be another theme. Not rainy, more spitty / misty. I can feel the rickets setting in already. Or is that scurvy? I can never remember. Grog stops one, sunlight the other.

I went out and shot a couple pictures around the neighborhood. There are these weird trees that line the streets and walkways all over Frederiksberg. I think that they're really cool.


It's almost as if they cut them back until a burl develops and then let shoots grow a bit from the burl. It will be interesting to see what they look like with leaves. In combination with the constant gray sky, they make everything look like I'm in some sort of creepy fairy tale. It's similar to a Tim Burton set, sans Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp.

Cycling is huge here - Emily and I need to buy bikes immediately.


Very few of these bikes are locked. Bike theft is supposedly a problem here. With so many cheap, unlocked bikes, I can't imagine there's much money in it. Mr. Wigtil would be happy that I used supply and demand in this blog. I should draw the curves.

Good news for when Charlie arrives.


Our local dyrehandel carries "Science Plan". We'll see if they have his particular type.



I'm going to attempt to make pizza tonight from a mix that I bought at the store. Last night I tried to make rice but got the proportions all wrong. Dry ingredient amounts seem to be written in weight mass, not volume, so I had to guess. My rice to water ratio was too high on the water side. This *should* be easier. Good thing I'm a scientist!

No comments:

Post a Comment