9.1.13

Day 23 - House husband no more?

As mentioned earlier, today I met with my consultant from spousecare.dk, Sys. It was great.

I was ridiculously chatty. Apologetically chatty. It's weird what happens to me when I haven't had an "out loud" conversation in a while. The flood gates open.

I provided bad coffee and delicious schoolboy cookies.

We talked Denmark. America. Potential jobs. Food. Movies. History. Danes.

She even suggested that I live here.


Yes please (and no, I'm not kidding). It's like a 21st century Marina Towers meets central Illinois soy silos! A match made in Copenhagen S.

It was all very nice. It will be great to have someone - an outsider - helping me throughout this process. I have an event with spousecare on the 16th which should be fun. It will be nice to have that "push" to get out, meet people, and be social. I definitely need one.

We really are very lucky to have this package from Novo. It's just great to have these resources at our disposal.

1 comment:

  1. I also learned that unemployment was just recently reduced from 4 to 2 years! I need to get on this.

    ReplyDelete