20.2.14

Day 420 - Possible / Probable London Food Itinerary

Breakfast / Brunch / Food in the Morning

The Breakfast Club
Regency Café
Duck & Waffle

I'm particularly excited / entrigued by Duck & Waffle. It's sort of weird that I'll have had Duck and Waffles before I've had Chicken and Waffles. I am a fancy guy.

I think we still need one more breakfast place.

Lunch

We'll be headed to the Tate Modern at some point and as such were looking for lunch somewhere in the area...

El Vergel
Masters Super Fish
Tsuru

Other than this I plan on pubbing it as much as possible. Please lavish me with meat pies.

Dinner

Sadly, most of the places I had my eye on have no bookings - I am a terrible planner. These should be good though.

MOMO
Ceviche

We'll have dinner in High Wycombe on Saturday and there weren't a ton of options. We went with Eat Thai. It sounds / looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment