19.3.13

Day 92 - Snow Blind

Cue Ozzy.


This is a blizzard in København, and it hasn't even started. Half of the metro is closed. My express train to Måløv isn't running. All of this means that I will likely miss my bus to NN. Who knows what tomorrow will be like at the lufthavn.



In other news, my department had a temporary massage chair. I tried it yesterday. The whole experience was what I imagine it feels like to be swallowed by a snake or possibly crushed to death by an octopus. The user is enveloped by the chair as it kneads and squeezes. It does this to the massagee's arms and legs and feet. The chair is located in our small print room. This experience is not for closterphobes. I think someone should have given me a Valium prior to the assault by chair. Did I mention that I enjoyed this experience? I have problems.


See you tomorrow USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment