1.3.13

Day 74 - Taking what they're giving

cause - like Huey - I'm working for a living.

Today I accepted a temporary - until November - technician position at Novo Nordisk in Måløv. I will be working in an antibody production / purification / characterization lab. I have to work out the details, but I'm fairly certain that I'll start next week - as early as Wednesday.

It will be good to start working again. Staying busy is a huge plus.

I will need to change my language class at VUF - I'm currently on M / T / TH / F from 12-15, but they also offer night classes. I really like my TH / F teacher Camille, she has been very helpful.

Today I used Danish - er dansk - for the first time in a public setting! At the ost shop down the block. Jeg taler ikke dansk. It sounds like ya TAIL-er igg dahnsk. It means I don't speak Danish. Baby steps.

Tomorrow we're off to Berlin. Pictures and details forthcoming.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Collin! I hope it leads into a permanent job.

    ReplyDelete