19.6.14

Day 537 - It's raining here in København

I have no idea what's happening fifty - I really could have sworn that line was fifteen - miles east, or who's around there, or who should be.



It's likely somewhere in Sweden, but I'm far too lazy to figure out how to map it out. It might be somewhere in the Baltic. Holy cow has this blog become increasingly mopey. Thanks Adam Duritz! Sorry friends and readers!

I should definitely - and by definitely, I mean probably not - post a top ten weepy-Collin-songs. Fun for everyone!

We've been quite lucky with an excellent early summer thus far - tons of sun and warmth. Today, not so much. I have this terrible habit of not dressing appropriately based on previous experience. Yesterday was awesome, today will be as well! I am dumb. Sandals were a bad idea today. Cold, cold, toes.

Our new American friends finish up at Novo tomorrow and will be headed back to the States on Saturday. Here's hoping that they had a nice visit and get to enjoy one - or two, let's be optimistic! - days of Danish summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment