30.6.14

Day 548 - Moving Day

Today was moving day and I am officially in a new office. I have a smaller desk and a tighter space, but it's worth it if only to see this on a sunny day.


If you zoom in, or if my camera was better, or if my photography skills were more than rudimentary, you might see some cows. Cows!

I sadly moved all of my "personal items" out of the office a few weeks ago and have yet to bring them back to work. Tune in soon for a glimpse of my desk replete with personal items! Breathless anticipation, surely. That's how we sell this sort of stuff. Buzz. Marketing.

As a thank you to my old office mates I made some Blondie. Ah nuts, that's blondies. Despite the "no-fail" title, I had originally thought that these were a total failure. Too much chocolate chip. Too much almond extract. They didn't really set. This is why Emily is the baker in the family. Charlie could probably surpass me with a little practice. And thumbs.

You know what? They were a hit. Score one for Collin. No-fail indeed.

Name plate movement. One of these things is not like the others. Which one is different, do you know?. Hint, it's me!


It's at this point that I would also link Dave Chappelle's excellent Sesame Street bit, but it's way too NSFW for this blog. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Comedy. Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. Logistics is simply defined as the art of managing the flow of goods, products, services, information, and people from one place to another. It encompasses a harmonization of various professional activities like planning, controlling, managing, directing, coordinating, forecasting, warehousing, and transportation.
    CHA Agent in India | International Air & Sea Transporters| Warehousing and Logistics Companies

    ReplyDelete