28.4.13

Day 130 - Sakura Festival

Today we checked out the Sakura Festival, an event held on the waterfront in Langelinie Park.



We missed most of the entertaining events, I think. Drumming. Ninjas. Martial Arts. There was some good smelling and good tasting food.


There many young Danes - almost exclusively girls - dressed as either anime characters or approximations of what young Danes imagine Japanese youth culture to be like. The whole experience was farily uncomfortable. It made me think of these guys.


Shortly after I took the following picture, a mohawked dude in leather pants jumped into the water. Fun times.



Anyway, we walked around a bit more. It was really a beautiful day in the city. Here are some random pics from the day.







Additional fun fact, I have my digital camera up and running again. No more crappy iPhone 3GS pics for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment