25.4.14

Day 482 - MUSICFRIDAY

I spoke last year on Danish music festivals. This year - if they keep it together long enough to get to that point - Outkast will be one of the headliners at Roskilde Festival. I'm with Rembert, this reunion / final tour should have been Outkast shows, not festival shows. I won't be going to Roskilde, but I'm almost entirely certain that 90% of the audience will only know Hey Ya!. 99% of the audience will only know Hey Ya and / or Ms. Jackson. This is sad.

I'd likely to thank the one and only Sascha Singhal for taking me through the catalog. I was lucky enough to see them in the STL at some point on the Stankonia tour. Great stuff. 

Without further ado, favorite is impossible, but this is just one of many. Note, if you do not like hip-hop and / or explicit material makes you uncomfortable, choose not to listen. Otherwise, enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment